SEWSA strongly encourages programs in the Southeast to become institutional members. Your institutional membership supports SEWSA’s annual conference, the SEWSA dissertation grants, and student travel awards.
The benefits of an institutional membership include:
- Member institutions are eligible to apply for SEWSA mini-grants up to $500.00
- Members institutions are given two students SEWSA memberships at no cost for one calendar year
- Member institutions can promote upcoming events, faculty awards and publications, and other items on our SEWSA Announcements page
Institutional memberships are valid for one calendar year.
SEWSA Institutional Dues
- Ph.D. granting department/program = $150.00
- M.A., M.S. granting department/program = $120.00
- Graduate Certificate granting department/program = $90.00
- Small program with non-salary budget <$5,000 = $70.00